THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adiemus01
Hellion
Adiemus01

Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List) Empty
PostSubject: Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List)   Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 08:53

I'm looking to get some opinions on this list I've been working on before. I'm a veteran player but I haven't really done a lot with Drukhari in this edition. Hoping this looks good enough. The only thing I'm really worried about is that I might not have enough anti-tank.

HQ

Succubus with Archite Glaive and Blast Pistol

Shadow Seer with Neuro Disruptor

Troops

10x Wyches, Hekatrix has Agonizer and Phantasm Grenade Launcher
5x Kabalites with Blaster
5x Troupe, three with Harlequin Caress and Fusion Pistols

Elites

x5 Incubi

Fast Attack

x6 Reavers with Two Grav-Talons

Heavy Support

Tantalus

Transports

x1 Venom with Dual Splinter Cannons
x1 Starweaver

Flyer

1x Razorwing with Darklances
Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List)   Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 18:17

If you're going the harly route maybe drop the Incubi and just take Harlies with Embraces, they're just 3pts more and have access to shooting, Fusion Pistols, and Rising Crescendo. You could dump the Incubi and Kabalites for another unit and trade the Venom for a second Starweaver.

I'd dump the Reapers altogether and take another flier or a Ravager to help with your AT.

I realize the Incubi are there to maximize the Tantalus' value, but unloading 10 Wyches from it is hardly scary. I think the list should either have lots of Harlies in Starweavers or lots of Incubi in the Tantalus. Focusing on one or the other should help focus the rest of the list on being able to take out mech.
Back to top Go down

Cult of Empty Night (1500 Drukhari and Harlequin List)
Page 1 of 1