THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dancing on blade's edge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Dancing on blade's edge Empty
PostSubject: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 16:28

"When making a moral test, the unit may roll an additional dice and discard the lowest result"
It's very tempting, but i think i'll pass. I already have it hard enough not rolling 6 on every moral test, i think discarding the lowest result isn't what i'm looking for.

Seriously, has this been FAQed ? Did anyone notice it ?
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 16:32

Yes it has been FAQd.

You discard the highest now

Hellion
PsychicHobo

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 17:13

It's still not great though. Maybe it's part of their cunning incentive to make you buy a Tantalus so you get the line of sight leadership buff?
Back to top Go down
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 18:08

I believe the Tantalus only works on Drukhari.

Rolling 2d6 and removing the highest is pretty good. Not amazing, but good

Hellion
PsychicHobo

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 19:59

It doesn't actually state any kind of faction (possibly an FAQ oversight though). Just that your warlord has to be embarked on it - so it'd basically make anything with Dancing On The Blade's Edge pretty steadfast.

My main problem with it is less the rule itself and more the fact that the models with it have pretty weak leadership and no access to transports to keep them safe...
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 20:47

@PsychicHobo Good eye! Nice pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing on blade's edge   Dancing on blade's edge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing on blade's edge
Page 1 of 1