THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Night Lords Leadership wrecks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

Night Lords Leadership wrecks Empty
PostSubject: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 10:05

With the new Night Lords special rules revealed (officiel waharmmer community), they have sucited my interest.

They can grant up to -3 to leadership to enemy units if they are in range of 3 NL units.

First of all, I find this amazing.

And on seconds thoughts, could we pair it with our armies in order to make our enemies lie in deep pools of terror ?
I mean, combined with our Phantasm Grenade Lunchers, Power From Pain turn 5, and Shadowseer Grenade Lunchers, Leadership points are melting like crazy..

Even lore wise, it just feels so right that those guys allies at least for a blootdbath / feast battle Twisted Evil

What do you guys think about this ?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 12:42

Night Lords and dark Eldar are kind of megalomaniac egoistic maniacs. Could be complicated playing them together. But on the other hand: night lords are not affiliated with a chaos god. So maybe one of them is doing mercenary work.

But are there even Ally Rules anymore? Can you use both in the same army? I'm asking because I know people that always complain that they are not able to play their Totally absurd allies anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 13:45

You cannot. You have to share a Faction Keyword.

NL fear mods and Shadow Spectres in a doubles list would be ultra awesome though.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 14:22

Yeah I wasn't sure with the 8th :/

I'll might do it for fun though, I always wanted to paint a small detachement of those, since aaron dembski-bowden books..
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 16:14

Aaron is the wind beneath my wings. Night Lords are my first fluff army.
Back to top Go down
TheHostwiththeMost
Kabalite Warrior
TheHostwiththeMost

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12 2017, 00:40

You can get -5 leadership I think with them, and -4 with ynnari.  Then we can force 2d6 picking the higher number for battleshock lol.

That said, your army wouldnt be battleforged so no matched play.  

It would be hilarious though.

We have the grenades from kabalites and shadowseer, we have irilith and shadow spectres, and then you have the wraithfighter and wraithseer's respective -1's. With a death jester you get to pick the first. So much -leadership.  I really hope we get some interesting stratagems to work with this. All these units preform well at their main purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Lords Leadership wrecks   Night Lords Leadership wrecks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Lords Leadership wrecks
Page 1 of 1