THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

need the scourges assembly manual

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

need the scourges assembly manual Empty
PostSubject: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 20:30

so I just bought some scourges from a friend and I forgot the assembly manual and i can't find it on the web
so can one of you nice people out there maybe take pictures of it and send it
I really don't want to do anything wrong with the assebly
thx!
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 20:32

I'm not sure if that would violate copyright or not..generally, the torso, heads, and arms should all be compatible, and located near near their intended part. The legs shouldn't cause any problems, dry fitting them will tell you if they were meant to be together or not.
Back to top Go down
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 20:48

the main thing im unsure of are the wings
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 21:03

Those go into a small indent on the back right around where the shoulders should be it fits with a small peg on the wings. I know it's not the best description but hopefully it helps.
Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 21:20

Yeah just dry fit them the wings virtually nestle into place perfectly, you've got this there's no way to screw it up.
Back to top Go down
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25 2017, 21:29

okay

Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26 2017, 12:12

Try emailing GW customer services. I have read that they will email a PDF back pretty quick. I have never tried this though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need the scourges assembly manual   need the scourges assembly manual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need the scourges assembly manual
Page 1 of 1