THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

List for upcoming tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

List for upcoming tournament Empty
PostSubject: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26 2017, 20:54

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a list what can deal with everything alike, infantry spam, vehicle spam etc.

Please look at my list and tell me what weakness it has so I can fix it.

++ Air Wing Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [25 PL, 544pts] ++

+ Flyer +

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 175pts]: 2 Disintegrator Cannons, Twin splinter rifle

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 175pts]: 2 Disintegrator Cannons, Twin splinter rifle

Voidraven [9 PL, 194pts]: Two dark scythes, Voidraven Missiles

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [24 PL, 528pts] ++

+ HQ +

Farseer [6 PL, 113pts]: 2. Doom, 3. Fortune, Witchblade

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 156pts]: Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Shock Prow

Ravager [8 PL, 186pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Shock Prow

Ravager [8 PL, 186pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Shock Prow

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [36 PL, 591pts] ++

+ HQ +

Warlock [3 PL, 37pts]: 2. Embolden/Horrify, Witchblade

Warlock [3 PL, 37pts]: 3. Enhance/Drain, Witchblade

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [3 PL, 53pts]
. 3x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Blaster
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

Kabalite Warriors [3 PL, 53pts]
. 3x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Blaster
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

Kabalite Warriors [3 PL, 35pts]
. 4x Kabalite Warrior
. Sybarite: Splinter Rifle

+ Heavy Support +

Reaper [9 PL, 150pts]

Reaper [9 PL, 150pts]

Reaper [9 PL, 150pts]

++ Total: [97 PL, 1850pts] ++
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 00:26

This list is super gross, bro. I think it would wreck face, if I'm being honest. I'd really love to see how it plays out. If I'm reading right, the Warriors just footslog?
Back to top Go down
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 06:36

Yes. First turn charge screen together with the flyers and after that objective grabbers.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 07:49

Literally the only thing I can suggest to improve this is to have two Dissies and one DL on your Ravagers to thin target priority a bit.
This thing will borders on sadism...may you accumulate many pain tokens from its ruthless usage

Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 08:46

Thanks for the advise. I will try it out. I thought having the current weapon loadout helps me with focus fire. It makes LOS easier.
Back to top Go down
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 09:51

A  change I consider is dropping the warriors and a warlock for another reaper and upgrade the ravager with dissis.

2 Spearhead detachments

1 farseer
4 reapers

1 warlock
3 ravagers with 3 dissies each

Airwing detachment

2 rwj
1 voidraven

End of list. CP down from 8 to 6. I guess i will only use them for first turn roll off and once each shooting phase. So not a loss really.
Any value in having kabalites screen beside the flyer screen? Its an easy first blood target...

Last edited by Lyceus on Sun Aug 27 2017, 09:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellstrom
Wych
Hellstrom

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 09:54

What are the Kabalites for? No vehicle means they will all die to a soft breeze. Farseer without a bike is very hard to work too, you are only going to get Doom off twice in a game and probably not on the thing you want to put it on.

I think you have enough AT, but you still won't deal with Conscript spam with this list, but I'm not sure we actually can, even if we have a dedicated list tbh.
Back to top Go down
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27 2017, 10:05

I played 3-4 games with the farseer like that and together with the advance move i managed to get him where he needed to be.

I also am not planing to rush forward but realy use the 36 inch and deny enemy advance moves with the reapers.

I dont think anyone in my club plays more the 50-100 conscribts. What I saw last tournament it was mixed up with tanks and marines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List for upcoming tournament   List for upcoming tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List for upcoming tournament
Page 1 of 1