THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNightWillEnd
Slave
TheNightWillEnd

New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping! Empty
PostSubject: New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!   New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04 2017, 16:44

Hello all,

I am originally a guard player, but have always been drawn to Dark Eldar and finally decided to dump my Daemons and make the True Kin my one and only "bad guy" army.

I'm sure I'll be asking a ton of annoying basic questions in the forums pretty soon so bear with me and if you're in the NYC area give me a shout and let's catch a game!

Cheers,
Nick in Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!   New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21 2017, 17:34

I dumped Daemons to fund my obsession to (except Magnus...I love him too much). As a newbie myself we can team up and ask all the repetitive silly questions together. What type of Drukhari force are you looking at playing so far?

Slave
TheNightWillEnd

PostSubject: Re: New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!   New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21 2017, 18:02

Cool!

Yeah, I too was interested in being evil, but actually have a deep, well-fleshed-out motivations (no pun intended).

I feel like the events of the Gathering Storm have made the prospect of an anti-Ynnari pure Coven force interesting, so that's the direction I'm going. The Index makes that a not particularly competitive route, but I'm such a slow hobbyist that by the time I've cobbled the army together the Codex will probably have given them the boost they need.

What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!   New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to both the forum and the dark art of flesh shaping!
Page 1 of 1