THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Monkshood Kabal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress_Monkshood
Slave
Mistress_Monkshood

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08 2017, 14:17

Taelarn Drraesdn - Mistresss Monkshood
The Mistress was once a Lhamaen Courtesan to Absudrael Vect himself. Following an unsuccessful assassination attempt she suffered cruelties by his hand for a decade or so. He named her Monkshood in criticism (monkshood being a slightly poisonous flower). A century since she was rescued by a pair of Sslyth and careful scheming, she has come into possession of a Kabal. Their colors are dark purple, lighter 'Daemonette Purple' skin suits, white helmets.

"Of course I hate him. He held me captive for some time, delivered deliciously atrocious pain and torment upon my person," Drraesdn Monkshood spoke into the sudden quiet. "However, I can't say as I necessarily hold that against him. Had it been I that he failed to kill, I would have done the very same. In fact," the dining hall went stark white, blinding all. It happened quick as a blink, but when eyes settled back to dim, five cages were present; one in each corner, the fifth suspended above the table. Contained within was the one that asked on Vect, "I have taken with me some of his technique and improved to my liking. And in the end, I do still hate him."

Spikes began to protrude into the cage, spearing his flesh, first from the bottoms of the feet, slowly walking up his body. The last thing he saw before his eyes were speared was Monkshoods glittering eyes, full of hatred and her mouth pulled into a vicious grin.

The toxins kicked in then, causing random muscles to contract upon the barbs. Thus began a weeklong feast, a symphony of agony. An orgy of pain.

Mistress Monkshood knows the stench of a Black Heart hound and knows no mercy.

Last edited by Mistress_Monkshood on Sun Oct 08 2017, 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Monkshood
Slave
Mistress_Monkshood

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: The Mistress   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08 2017, 14:41

Monkshood Kabal 20170911
Monkshood Kabal 20170910
Monkshood Kabal 20170912
Back to top Go down
The goat
Hellion
The goat

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27 2017, 23:00

Nice. Can I ask: how did a pair of Slyth rescue her, and why did they rescue her?
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Monkshood
Slave
Mistress_Monkshood

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28 2017, 00:11

Good question, head cannon is not complete. Maybe the Tyrant allowed the rescue, her Lhamaen sisters assigned the Sslyth. I'll have to give it more thought and will update as it develops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28 2017, 00:53

Nice lore development. Vect definitly let her go, or he would have crushed the kabal to ashes in a blink (or maybe he's just toying with revenge ; might be a bad move from him :p)

I feel like the color scheme is lacking some punch, I'd recommand chossing a proper base theme to emphesize them and/or maybe add more gold (especially for you general, maybe the agonizer ?).

I love the idea of the dark lance stuff as backpack, pretty original Smile

Also, you should use a little more shade, would definitly make the details pop up ! Don't hesitate if you want some more advice for painting !

And welcome to the Dark city, I'm always happy to see new people, concepts, stories & characters !

Monkshood Kabal 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Monkshood Kabal 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Mistress_Monkshood
Slave
Mistress_Monkshood

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28 2017, 03:58

Oh yeah, she's totally rough still. As i build her story she'll get regaled out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monkshood Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkshood Kabal   Monkshood Kabal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monkshood Kabal
Page 1 of 1