THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Would you rather for ynnari

Go down 
+3
masamune
FuelDrop
Subsanity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

Would you rather for ynnari Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 04:45

I am currently torn between wraith blades or reapers for an ynnari set up. If i take the wraith blades I would also have to take a wave serpent. This would make me lose two venoms and 2 units of kabs. If I take dark reapers I keep the venoms and kabs but have to foot slog the reapers.
Considering the list has incubi and Yncarne as the only source of CC. What would you rather take?
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 04:55

I would rather not take Ynnari. But since your hypothetical has me at gun point...

Reapers. Blades are too slow.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 09:58

Depends of the rest of your army and blobs ; better stack same types of units and pack them to help proc SB in case of casualties.

Your army sounds mainly fire power, I'd go for reapers.

Would you rather for ynnari 19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / Would you rather for ynnari 4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 10:52

If I were using Ynnari, which I never do, I would choose Rewapser over Wraithblades every time.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 13:09

My De army is venom spam kabal razor wings. Im branching into my second army. I only have visarch yncarne and farseer skyrunner for ynnari. Or I was thinking of starting a wraithguard army.

I agree the reapers would give good long range fire support. And probably be good for my current build.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 13:34

Wait for the codex. Reapers are currently the best unit in the CW index, but it will probably change.

Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 14:10

I kinda want to start a wraith guard army just so I can have a resilient army lol
Back to top Go down
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 14:32

Codex is in a couple weeks. There's no telling what's gonna be the best Craft world unit.

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 14:34

As it stands now, I'd go Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Subsanity
Sybarite
Subsanity

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 15:28

It's probably too close to the codex to buy anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather for ynnari   Would you rather for ynnari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you rather for ynnari
Page 1 of 1