THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions?   Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 15:52

Normally, I'm okay to have a go at repairing any models that get broken, but this one has me stumped.

Basically, during transit, the rear-mounted shuriken cannon of my Voidweaver came off, with the bit that normally slots it into the back still in there. I'm discovering that it's not the easiest thing to repair, given the position and bulk of the gun compared to its mounting point.

For now, my models are unpainted, so it isn't too much of a problem if it doesn't get fixed. But I intend to start painting my (large) collection of models in the new year, hence why I want to try and fix it.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions?   Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17 2017, 16:02

Magnetize it to avoid future incidents?

Voidweaver repairs - Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1