THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fresh from the Webway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red Magician
Slave
The Red Magician

Fresh from the Webway Empty
PostSubject: Fresh from the Webway   Fresh from the Webway I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25 2018, 03:39

Greetings Commorragh!

New Dark Eldar player from the states (PA), currently living in Japan and have a small group of about 5~10 players out here who game regularly.

Played Chaos and Necrons back in the day (3rd/4th Edition) before moving on to Tau and got back into recently with the advent of 8th edition and getting my army from the states. While fun, Tau generally only get to enjoy two rounds of the game (Shooting and Morale! Laughing ) and I wanted blood on my face!

I picked up the start collecting box and snagged a few other goodies on e-bay and I am building and painting up a kabal! The Kabal of the Fiend's Gambit. Been listening to splintermind and watching plenty of battle reports and have really liked what I have seen there and in the index. Deldar look hella fun to play and I can't wait to hit the table.

Thanks in advance for all the information, advice, and fluff that the Dark City provides and pours out into real space!

Yoroshiku Archons!

Also, Check out my podcast about the Tarot!
The S&M Podcast
Back to top Go down
http://www.sorcerermagician.wordpress.com
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from the Webway   Fresh from the Webway I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25 2018, 22:33

Great stuff. Welcome to the dark city (and 8th edition) Smile

Whilst we need a codex the army is still fun to play, and we have some gorgeous models. I hope you enjoy Smile

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
The Red Magician
Slave
The Red Magician

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from the Webway   Fresh from the Webway I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25 2018, 23:04

Thanks. So far it has been grear to play again and my Tau do way better than they did back in the day. Overwatch is amazing! Looking forward to fielding the elves and taking some marines back home for eternal pain.

Also, Check out my podcast about the Tarot!
The S&M Podcast
Back to top Go down
http://www.sorcerermagician.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh from the Webway   Fresh from the Webway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh from the Webway
Page 1 of 1