THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Heavily augmented archon

Go down 
+3
|Meavar
wormfromhell
Kihrezae Morvishk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihrezae Morvishk
Slave
Kihrezae Morvishk

Heavily augmented archon Empty
PostSubject: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 01:00

Would it make sense in the fluff for an archon to willingly go under the scalpel of a haemie to augment themselves in such a way that they almost become an archon wrack? Getting extra limbs, repositioned organs, shoulder mounted stingers, that sort of thing?
I have an idea for a kind of archon/haemonculus hybrid which I think would look really good on the tabletop, but I wanna know if that'd make sense in the lore.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 06:23

Absolutely! you know what they say, each narcissistic, eccentric megalomaniac to there own!

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 06:24

Wracks are like the workpeople of the heamonculus right? They undergo the "enchancements/ tests" of the heamonculus in the hope they will learn enough to become heamonculi on their own some day.
So an archon wrack would not feel very good to me.
Back to top Go down
Kihrezae Morvishk
Slave
Kihrezae Morvishk

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 12:55

|Meavar wrote:
Wracks are like the workpeople of the heamonculus right? They undergo the "enchancements/ tests" of the heamonculus in the hope they will learn enough to become heamonculi on their own some day.
So an archon wrack would not feel very good to me.

I just used the wrack comparison in a physical sense. They wouldn't actually be a wrack in service of a haemonculus.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 13:28

Absolutely. An Archon can do whatever they can buy. If the Archin has something to offer a haemie then the Haemie would likely be willing to do it. Supply and demand!

Heavily augmented archon YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 15:54

It's very Hollywood and fitting for a vane Archon to get carried away with augmentations and end up looking like some rubbery twisted monster. I'd actually make that part of the background and make a raider with a mirror on it from the daughters of kain blood couldron kit.

Crap now I want to do this lol.
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 21:39

Doesn't it make sense that an Archon will look at a Haemonculus and see how hard they are to kill and think; "I want some of that!". For someone constantly under the threat of assassination by rivals having your organs relocated to a chitinous armored thorax and having extra eyes wired into the back of your head would make a lot of sense.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 23:51

Vorl-Xoelanth wrote:
Doesn't it make sense that an Archon will look at a Haemonculus and...
see how twisted their minds are, and how mindless many of their creations are, and wonder how much they trust the Haemonculus!

I see it going either way, whether you ascribe to an unhinged mad-doctor type Haemonculus, in which case the Archon would steer well clear, or the twisted genius type Haemonculus, in which case bio-augmentation is the way of the future.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavily augmented archon   Heavily augmented archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavily augmented archon
Page 1 of 1