THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

[1000pts] starter Drukhari army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nogrim
Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

[1000pts] starter Drukhari army Empty
PostSubject: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 21:09

++ Patrol Detachment (Aeldari - Drukhari) [19 PL, 277pts] ++

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 67pts]: 3. Tenacious Survivor, Huskblade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter pistol, The Parasite's Kiss, Warlord

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [5 PL, 70pts]
. 9x Kabalite Warrior
. Sybarite: Splinter Rifle

. 9x Kabalite Warrior

. 9x Kabalite Warrior

++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [38 PL, 720pts] ++

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [6 PL, 116pts]: Dark Lance, Shock Prow

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [5 PL, 87pts]: Crucible of Malediction, Haemonculus tools, Hexrifle

+ Fast Attack +

Hellions [5 PL, 95pts]
. Helliarch: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Stunclaw and Splinter Pistol
. 4x Hellion

Hellions [5 PL, 95pts]
. 4x Hellion

Hellions [5 PL, 95pts]
. 4x Hellion

++ Total: [57 PL, 997pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

basically i've got a rather large army i got from a friend, slapped this together after some noob player advice to keep things simple for the first few games until i get a feel for the army. quite a lot of it is old models and i plan on buying 3 new ravagers shortly (i have 2 old model ones already, but after looking at a magnetizing guide realized i can set them up to play double duty and function as reg raiders as well so will get three for long term and set them up to convert)

Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 21:39

My first observation is that you can make it a Batallion (2 HQs and 3 troops) detatchment for another 2 CMP for free with the added bonus that you can combind the Helion to larger units if you'd like to.
Normaly i find that 5 is easy to overwatch to death and they rarely reach the critical mass not to be hit back once they've fought. But ofc this setup gives you more flexability.

Ravagers would be a fantastic addition as you might lack some AT. Worth thinking about adding some lances to your kabalites. Not super fun to have them and -1 to hit as they move, but if you lack other choices like Razorwing Jetfighter or Ravagers it's a acceptable choice.

Looking forward to hear about the results of your comming raids.

Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 22:39

lmao, crap i knew there was a reason i went with 3 troops. i did this up late last night and it was battalion not patrol.. derp

this is actually almost exactly what i wanted to do too lmao. i might spit the hellions in to 2 groups (of 7 each) and just use the three points to put both in the webway.

dropping one might free up enough points to do the darklances as well.

ive actually got two ravagers sitting on the side but i figure for 1000 pts starter army ill try to keep things brain dead simple.

i feel like its really lacking anti-armour but i think with the sheer volume of splinter fire and the three raider lances ill be able to handle a little bit of it in a small 1000 pts game..

Last edited by Nogrim on Mon Feb 19 2018, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 22:41

It's a shame that you haven't found the points to give a DL to each of your Kabs squad :/

Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 22:47

Mppqlmd wrote:
It's a shame that you haven't found the points to give a DL to each of your Kabs squad :/

with some of the advice i might be able to cut a few hellion by going battalion and free up just enough to add the darklances to the KB squads. seems like a smarter move just slapping all the hellions together in one webway portal for 1 cmd point and cutting 1-3 of them for the lances.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2018, 22:51

You'd be doubling your amount of Darklight, that's a huge deal Wink

Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2018, 10:08

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [55 PL, 994pts] ++

+ Dedicated Transport +

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 58pts]: 3. Tenacious Survivor, Agoniser, Splinter pistol, The Parasite's Kiss, Warlord

Haemonculus [5 PL, 87pts]: Crucible of Malediction, Haemonculus tools, Hexrifle

+ Fast Attack +

Hellions [13 PL, 231pts]
. 12x Hellion

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [5 PL, 90pts]
. 8x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Dark Lance

. 8x Kabalite Warrior

. 8x Kabalite Warrior

++ Total: [55 PL, 994pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe
Back to top Go down
Nogrim
Kabalite Warrior
Nogrim

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2018, 21:35

so im still painting these guys up, and put off playing a game with it due to the codex dropping so soon (no point in learning it to have it all change)

so with the previews obviously there have been some cost drops meaning im quite a bit below the 1000 pts limit. what if anything would you guys suggest adding?

right now im thinking with price changes i can add a blaster AND a blast pistol to each of the kabalite squads. drop the haemonculus and replace it with a second archon.

what im thinking is to add in a venom to carry the  two archons and potentially drop a few hellions to make sure their is plenty of point space for the venom

this would make everything mounted and flying. with the hellions in the webway for 1 cp

thoughts? criticism? note: im brand spanking new so want to keep things simple before i start throwing in more flavour (ive got enough models to do 2k+ but i want to start small when it comes to playing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1000pts] starter Drukhari army   [1000pts] starter Drukhari army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[1000pts] starter Drukhari army
Page 1 of 1