THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000pts Starter List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
decado4184
Slave

1000pts Starter List Empty
PostSubject: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 18:38

HQ: Haemonculus

Troop: Wracks (x5, Liquifier)
Transport: Raider (Dark Lance)

Troop: Wyches (x5, Haywire Grenades)
Transport: Venom (Splinter Cannon)

Troop: Kabalite Warriors (x5, Blaster)
Transport: Raider (Dark Lance)

Troop: Kabalite Warriors (x5, Blaster)
Transport: Venom (Splinter Cannon)

Fast Attack: Reavers (x9, Arena Champion, Venom Blade, 3 x Heat Lance)

Heavy Support: Ravager (3 x Dark Lances)

Heavy Support: Ravager (3 x Dark Lances)

Total = 999

Haemonculus starts with the Reavers to confer FnP and then boards the Kabalite Warrior Raider in order to try and stay out of the way and avoid conceding Slay the Warlord. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Irakunar Thrax
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 19:33

Will you get to use the blaster in the kabalite group when you try to keep the haemie out of harms way ?
Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 20:16

I would put the wyches in a raider and the kabalit eps in their venom, if they have haywires they need to get close you don't want ou venom getting close it should sit back and fire away.
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 21:10

Why put 5 dudes in a raider?

decado4184
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 23:29

Thank you for the responses.

Irakunar Thrax, you raise a valid concern about the use of the blaster in the squad with the Haemonculus, do you have any suggestions as to alternative uses of the 15pts?

Crazy_Ivan, I have tried to make sure that I keep my AT/AI threats spread throughout the force by pairing AT vehicles with AI squads and vice versa. With the Wyches being AT I would rather keep them in a Venom and should I need the AI fire more than the Haywire Grenades then I could always keep it back to shoot.

DominicJ, there are many reasons why I have opted to put some five man squads in a Raider, they are 5pts cheaper than a Venom for a start and they also fulfill a different function by providing AT fire which is useful given the Mech armies I face.
Back to top Go down
Andalit
Hellion
Andalit

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 15:48

Looks like a great list.
Just a thought, does your ravagers have any upgrades?
If not, then drop one or two of the blasters and give them some, NS or FF, considering who you will be playing.

Other then that, it's good. if you are going up against a full mech army, consider putting the reavers in reserve, look at some og Mushkilla's battle reports and you will see what I mean Very Happy
(Have done so myself and worked great for me Razz)

But very good list Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000pts Starter List   1000pts Starter List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000pts Starter List
Page 1 of 1