THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Confrontation Resurrection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Confrontation Resurrection Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation Resurrection   Confrontation Resurrection I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05 2018, 18:32

Launched in April 2018, a Kickstart aiming to resurrect the very famous franchise : Confrontation (from the prior company Rackam).

I've been following this dream for some time (i'm deeply in love with Confrontation models), and it's finally here !

Anyone excited ?

For those that don't know about it, check it out. They were known as one of the best-quality fantasy models around (a huge step above GW, at least at the time).
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation Resurrection   Confrontation Resurrection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2018, 07:21

I did really like some of the confrontation models even if the game itself never really got me going.

(I still have some of the old models mostly for D&D and even incorporated some now in my IG as crusaders)
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation Resurrection   Confrontation Resurrection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2018, 16:13

The rules could be a bit confusing (and unpolished), but I loved the scale of the game. Playing with 10-20 models (sometimes even less) is something I love. Every wound counts.

Those models are top notch for D&D, indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation Resurrection   Confrontation Resurrection I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 20:28

News for this :

The Kickstarter is starting on the 17th of April. It looks like it's going to be approximatively 180 euros for the starter (178 different models), and 330 euros if you want all the bonuses.

The price per model is thus quite cheap if you consider you don't get any doubles, and the sculpts were known, back in the days, as the top-quality in the modelling market.

More info here :

https://www.facebook.com/confrontationresurrection/

I'm super thrilled tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation Resurrection   Confrontation Resurrection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation Resurrection
Page 1 of 1