THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari

Go down 
+5
HERO
Von Snabel
Vorl-Xoelanth
Lord Asvaldir
DingK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DingK
Sybarite
DingK

Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 15:28

From Warhammer Community today:

Friday April 6th (all times in GMT)

4:00pm – 5:00pm: Dark Lore of the Drukhari

Writer Alex Tuxford shares his insights into the Dark Kin, giving a sneak peek at some of the exciting developments from the new Codex: Drukhari.

5:00pm – 6:00pm: Tactica – Drukhari

Grand Tournament Heat Winner and tactical mastermind Lawrence Baker of the Tabletop Tactics podcast shares his top tips on winning with the Drukhari.

6:00pm – 9:00pm: Tabletop Tactics: Showdown

Lawrence demonstrates his mastery of the Drukhari in a pitched battle against fellow podcaster Stig.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 16:48

I'll skip out on the lore video since that's the one surprise I'd like to leave for myself when I open my codex up Saturday morning, but a battle report will be nice to see, and I'll probably actually be available to watch the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 18:09

We it be possible to watch after the livestream is over?

It's on at work time here in Britain on a Friday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 19:09

You can watch it after if you're a subscriber. Think there is a way to get a trial with the Amazon prime for a month
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 20:46

I just saw that, will do it then just cancel the trial after I watch it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 21:51

"top tips" lel
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 21:55

HERO wrote:
"top tips" lel

I was wondering why you became so much more active all of the sudden.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 22:13

TeenageAngst wrote:
HERO wrote:
"top tips" lel

Shouldn't it be obvious? A veteran DE player getting a new book?

Also, because 80+% the "pro tips" I've seen online are almost always trash or utter nonsense. I just want to see what these tips are, and see if they're actual tips or more in lines of "read your book".
Back to top Go down
Dizzie
Kabalite Warrior
Dizzie

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 22:18

I watched the video of the battle report they already did for drukhari against world eaters , I thoroughly enjoyed it, never really enjoy video battle reports often but those guys seem to have it down, everything well explained and i knew exactly what was going on, funny guys and plenty of banter, i''l be looking forward to watching more.

Lawrence seems to know the new Drukhari very well, what was done with the wyches in his last game was quite laughable, they did a bit of damage and tarpitted extremely well i was impressed, i felt bad for the other guy Sad

Last edited by Dizzie on Wed Apr 04 2018, 00:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : world eaters, not emperors children)
Back to top Go down
TheMortician
Slave
TheMortician

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2018, 22:38

Are you sure its GMT (can't see anything on the posting)? Just we've moved to BST (summer time) now and I suspect its actually this. Just in case anyone is googling the time difference!
Back to top Go down
Shizi
Slave
Shizi

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2018, 17:22

TeenageAngst wrote:
HERO wrote:
"top tips" lel

He's been bought by GW just like ESE and Lawrence Smile

Hope they will leak some info about Vect after this mess with Ynneari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari   Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer LIVE Fr April 6th - Drukhari
Page 1 of 1