THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

Cult HQ in Kabal detachment? Empty
PostSubject: Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?   Cult HQ in Kabal detachment? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 18:02

If I have a flayed skull detachment can I run it with one archon and one succubus HQ to save 20ish points over the duel archons?  

What effect would this have?  I assume the succubus would not benefit from the obsession being a cult keyword vs kabal.  Would anything else change besides saving the odd 20pts I'm looking for?  I would run her with the impaler and net, no artifact or warlord trait as I assume once again that she can't have those outside of a cult detachment.

EDIT - this is a battalion detachment.

Last edited by DingWop on Tue Apr 10 2018, 18:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT - this is a battalion detachment.)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Morbid
Hellion
Dr.Morbid

PostSubject: Re: Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?   Cult HQ in Kabal detachment? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 18:13

You don't get the obsession benefits for the entire battallion if you include a non -Kabal or non-Merc unit.

Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?   Cult HQ in Kabal detachment? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 10:54

If all units in a Detachment (with the exception of Incubi, Mandrakes and Scourge) do not share the SAME Kabal, Cult or Coven, then the entire Detachment does not get an Obsession bonus.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?   Cult HQ in Kabal detachment? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult HQ in Kabal detachment?
Page 1 of 1