THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Back in black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlacklightZero
Slave
BlacklightZero

Back in black Empty
PostSubject: Back in black   Back in black I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21 2018, 03:27

Hello Dark City,

I played Dark Eldar for a bit back in 3rd edition. In 2001 I became infatuated with the Death Guard and have been a devoted Plague Marine for the past 17 years.

Just before the new Drukhari codex released, I bought a friend's converted Drukhari army that he hadn't played since 5th edition. I realize how ironic it is that I jumped to a new army just after the Death Guard finally got some love from GW, but to be honest I felt a need for speed.

I've played one game so far, and it felt reaaaaaaal gooooood. I still like my Death Guard, but it's nice having the speed and equipment to get the job done.

I'm not much of a modeler and painter. I'm really into tactics and theoryhammer. I'm also really in to the 40K lore.

I hope to learn a lot from the veterans on this forum and eventually contribute to the level that I have on Death Guard boards in the past.

I look forward to talking to all of you in the forum.
BLZ
Back to top Go down

Back in black
Page 1 of 1