THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics

Go down 
+3
Lord Asvaldir
Burnage
Sarkesian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarkesian
Kabalite Warrior
Sarkesian

Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics Empty
PostSubject: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 16:38

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/05/16/16th-may-harlequins-preview-stratagems-warlord-traits-and-moregw-homepage-post-1/
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 16:58

Getting real tempted to run a Soaring Spite patrol, here. The Shadowseer just got buffed in exactly the way I wanted and Faolchu's Talon looks great for running around in a Starweaver melting things.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 17:07

Yeah shadowseer definetly deserved the buff of being a full proper psyker, they can really make use of having 6 psychic powers now.

Overall looks like some fun stuff, like that warlord trait that lets you disembark from a vehicle after moving. Looking forward to seeing the full dex.

Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 18:07

Gotta admit I'm a little salty about the Embarked HQ mobility/explosion protection and the disembark after movement, but I'm happy the clowns are getting it, opposed to another flavour of power armor

Kabalite Warrior
Sarkesian

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 20:32

I can't wait to find out what else the Great Harlequin stratagem will provide. Gaining the keyword sounds like maybe there are stat increases, wargear available, etc. I have the perfect candidate for a Great Harlequin in my lot. All of my Harlequins are painted after NFL team colors, except for the first model I painted. He's modeled after Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Very vibrant colors!
Back to top Go down
dygurren
Hellion
dygurren

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeWed May 16 2018, 22:47

Sarkesian wrote:
I can't wait to find out what else the Great Harlequin stratagem will provide. Gaining the keyword sounds like maybe there are stat increases, wargear available, etc. I have the perfect candidate for a Great Harlequin in my lot. All of my Harlequins are painted after NFL team colors, except for the first model I painted. He's modeled after Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Very vibrant colors!

alright, we're gonna need a picture of them
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeMon May 28 2018, 05:47

Which Masque do you prefer?
I mean, based on their trait\stratagem\relic\etc.

I like Soaring spite. I don`t expect them to be overpowered or else. Just feels good that all their stuff is build around transports. If only we could have more than just a starweavers...

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Sarkesian
Kabalite Warrior
Sarkesian

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeMon May 28 2018, 06:55

I am liking the Dreaming Shadow. I run a lot of troupes, so letting them attack when they die is helpful. Plus I love death jesters, and the relic cannon is amazing! Especially when paired with the An Example Made stratagem. Love th potential
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01 2018, 14:25

Moonlight and Soaring Spite for general.
Dreaming Shadow for a small Vanguard Det. with 3 Jesters.
Frozen Stars for any little detatchment with some punch (Skyweavers for example).

And I don't really like Skyweavers at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics   Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequins Stratagems, warlord traits, and Relics
Page 1 of 1