THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Best load-out for Haemonculus...

Go down 
+13
Hwailaluta
W'fo
Nomic
Tiri Rana
Grumpy Kwi
Shadows Revenge
Arrex
Thor665
Raneth
Archeonlotet
Evil Space Elves
lululu_42
Archon Zarkalus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaeril
Sybarite
Chaeril

Best load-out for Haemonculus... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best load-out for Haemonculus...   Best load-out for Haemonculus... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 15:09

Been thinking for the first time ever about a haemonculus of my own, not convinced that vexator mask / animus vitae / scissorhand are bad at all (which was wat I was thinking):

- vexator mask is clearly something like shardnet and impaler, even though the leadership test is a gamble. Still, about the only thing for extra defense on the list? I like it for fluff value mostly. Reminds me of the musk of the children of She Who Thirsts, which I not-so-secretly like.

- animus vitae is very cheap and counts as an extra CCW. Consider the 15 points of the scissorhand in conjunction to this 5 point toy: you double your attacks to 4, which are poisoned, and if you kill even one model you gain a pain token, which is what haemonculi are about? I can't see what's bad about that in a CC model together with an elite unit?
Back to top Go down
W'fo
Hellion
W'fo

PostSubject: Re: Best load-out for Haemonculus...   Best load-out for Haemonculus... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2012, 22:41

Chaeril wrote:
Been thinking for the first time ever about a haemonculus of my own, not convinced that vexator mask / animus vitae / scissorhand are bad at all (which was wat I was thinking):

- vexator mask is clearly something like shardnet and impaler, even though the leadership test is a gamble. Still, about the only thing for extra defense on the list? I like it for fluff value mostly. Reminds me of the musk of the children of She Who Thirsts, which I not-so-secretly like.

- animus vitae is very cheap and counts as an extra CCW. Consider the 15 points of the scissorhand in conjunction to this 5 point toy: you double your attacks to 4, which are poisoned, and if you kill even one model you gain a pain token, which is what haemonculi are about? I can't see what's bad about that in a CC model together with an elite unit?
I like the way you think, i've ben thinking of the same set up! Surprised

Hellion
Snatch

PostSubject: Re: Best load-out for Haemonculus...   Best load-out for Haemonculus... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2012, 21:08

Evil Space Elves wrote:
I keep 'em cheap:venom blade and a liquifier.
Exactly wht i was going to say. Evil (master)minds think alike, eh?

P.S- Dont take an Ancient, they aren't worth the points.

PostSubject: Re: Best load-out for Haemonculus...   Best load-out for Haemonculus... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best load-out for Haemonculus...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2