THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultra Magnus
Hellion
Ultra Magnus

Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart   Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2018, 23:41

So the Cult of Strife has long been referenced as having an iron clad working relationship with the Black Heart Kabal and essentially being under Vect's patronage. Was really surprised to read in the new codex how many times they referenced the Cursed Blade conducting some joint activity with the BH and even being the location to host Vec't wake. You would think that would have all been Cult of Strife. I wonder if its the case of a the writers just trying to branch into a wider list of "chapters" or is there some meta plot there that we will see evolve over the course of this edition.

Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart   Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2018, 02:37

Strife and Black Heart had a bit of a religious falling out over the topic of Ynnead.

Lelith sent some of her forces to aid in Yvraine’s quest, sort of as a means to put a toe in the door of salvation in case it came to fruition. And at the same time, Vect is on a headhunt for Yvraine as punishment for breaking the ‘no psyking’ Rule and causing a massively expensive disjunction.
Back to top Go down

Cult of the Cursed Blade and Kabal of the Black Heart
Page 1 of 1