THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

wraithknight inspiration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

wraithknight inspiration Empty
PostSubject: wraithknight inspiration   wraithknight inspiration I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07 2018, 16:37

Hey all,

Just got a wraithknight for my birthday. Looking for some painting inspiration.

My main craft world eldar are black, with red accents plates/chevrons etc

So I want to paint the wraithknight different, since I will be playing him as Iyanden, when my main eldar allies are generally (surprise) Alaitoc)

But I dislike yellow in general (and it is a chore to paint anyway).

So was interested if any of you have photos of your own to share, or great examples you've seen online.
Back to top Go down
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

PostSubject: Re: wraithknight inspiration   wraithknight inspiration I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07 2018, 17:22

Got a picture of one of mine, along with the army I took with me recently for a match at Warhammer World. I've gone with Craftworld Altansar's colours for mine, as I liked both the colour scheme, and the lore associated with it - big fan of Maugan Ra and the Dark Reapers. Craftworlds is the only army out of all of the ones I've own where I've gone with one of the pre-set colour schemes, instead of just making up my own.
wraithknight inspiration 20180710

And a pic of the Wraithknight in action on one of GW's scenic tables. (and yes, that is a Custode as an objective marker)
wraithknight inspiration 20180711
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: wraithknight inspiration   wraithknight inspiration I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07 2018, 20:20

Nice. I quite like the snow bases as a contrast to the red of your units. It really makes them pop.

Not a bad option. It would basically be the inverse of my other CWE units which are mostly black.

Any others out there care to share?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wraithknight inspiration   wraithknight inspiration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wraithknight inspiration
Page 1 of 1