THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? Empty
PostSubject: Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?   Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2018, 17:30

Kablites in raider that is locked in CC.

Option 1, Raider in CC disengages and can shoot it's weapon because it has the 'fly' keyword. Troops inside can NOT shoot due to open-topped rule description.

Option 2, Troops disembark more than 1" from enemy units. Raider disengages. Troops can shoot?

Please confirm whether or not the troops can shoot after they disembark from vehicle locked in CC.

Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?   Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2018, 17:58

Both of those are correct.

Troops that disembark may shoot, but if the raider falls back and they are still inside, they may not.
Back to top Go down
DingWop
Hellion
DingWop

PostSubject: Re: Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?   Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2018, 18:51

Thanks that what I thought but needed a confirmation.
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?   Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2018, 21:49

i still think the units inside should be able to shoot, but then again archons schould be murder machines, lelith should be nigh unstoppable and the voidraven should have a 3+ save
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?   Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raider Locked in CC, Can troops shoot if they disembark?
Page 1 of 1