THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies Empty
PostSubject: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 01:52

Just a fun list idea.2k points. Let me know what you think.
Batallion:
Black Heart Archon w/huskblade, PGL, Blaster 96 pts Warlord Cunning
Sslyth 27 (just in case)
Poison Tongue Archon huskblade soul seeker 76 pts
Heamonculus vexator mask 70 pts
5 black heart warriors w/blaster 47 pts
Ditto
5x wyches red grief w/agonizer and blast pistol 54 pts

Red grief raider w/dissiie 80 pts
Creed raider w/PGL and dissie 83 pts
Ditto
Cult of Strife raider w/dissie 80 pts.pts
Fully aware I give up obsessions. I'll explain later.

Cult of Strife Batallion
2x Succubus w/archite Glave and blast pistols 120
Succubus w/blood dancer and tri whip 50
5 wyches w/agonizer and blast pistol 54
Ditto
Ditto
Plus 1 attack obsession

Batallion
Troupe Master w/fusion pistol 79 pts
Starmist rainment
Shadowseer w/smite, VoT and FoD.
5xtroupe w/2x kiss 1x fusion pistol 88 pts
Starweaver 99 pts
5x troupe w/2x fusion pistols 2x kisses 97 pts
Ditto
2x more starweavers 198
Silent shroud masque -1ldThis
After warlord traits and relics I still have 11 cp.
Stock razorwing 135

The plan is for dark creed raider to combo esoteric kill w/torment gernade AND soul seeker. Damage with perfect rolls and failed saves up to 15 wounds. Hoping for 5.

Shadowseer plus torment grenade combo for 2d3 mortal wounds. Fire pgl first for -1 ld.

Finish a unit w/strife razorwing and shoot twice!

Vexator mask plus harli 1 cp plus starmist rainment means ignore overwatch 3x in ONE TURN!

at least 35 units carrying assault D6 grenades for hordes and light armor units.Use quickly before you die!
Blasts and cannons all over the board. Space out a bit to minimize deep strike hazards.

Suit of knives plus VoT plus FoD makes shadowseer an Ork horde bomb. I hope they burn a strat to Mob Up! Everybody dies!

I think I have about 7 points left. Grizley trophies, venom blade, and PGL maybe? Thoughts appreciated.

This list has almost everything I want.
Shots, attacks, AP, strength, MW, Alpha strike (screaming jets). I think the ability to shoot AND assault well at anything from anywhere will work well. Let me know if I missed anything.

Of course an unkillable covens unit would be the icing on the cake...but it's only 2k points. Mandrakes are warming up if I can find a twist too.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 01:59

I forgot. Red grief wyches....all 5 of em... Could hop back in red grief transport. Useful.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 02:26

At the risk of being my own worst critic...change strife raider to black heart. If I jump out at least I deserve a reroll.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 02:45

I think you might want to explain your reasoning for this list a bit more clearly, because right now I kind of have the feeling that you're basing quite a lot of choices on rules that have either been misinterpreted or FAQed.

Let me ask the obvious question; what are you getting out of this list that you wouldn't get from one that has a Kabal detachment, a Wych Cult detachment, and a Harlequin detachment?
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 03:46

Relics, warlord traits and strategms. Not sure about faq but raw a mixed detachment only loses obsessions on dark eldar, but keeps everything else. Harlequin codex explicitly states that to take a masque it applies to the whole detachment hence no midnight sorrow solitare. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 03:48

Raw allows extra relics for cp. Other allies do this and raw does not prohibit it. Hence the 5 relics.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 04:36

Wow! Saw the sept. 30th double nerf! Agents of vect was increased to 4 cp and cunning can only refund up to one cp per battle. HOWEVER....because ONLY ONE command point can be refunded Agents of vect can cancel a 3 point strategm, refund only ONE point per the faq on a 2-5 roll, AND refund up to one command point to Drukhari. What used to result in no cp loss for the enemy can now cost two cp...resulting in a likely result of the enemy and drukhari losing the SAME NUMBER of points for.....NOTHING!. Way to go GW! You made a cluster**** with the faq....and now we get to wait and see if we're allowed to play FAW....faq as written!
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 15:19

Into the darkness wrote:
Wow! Saw the sept. 30th double nerf! Agents of vect was increased to 4 cp and cunning can only refund up to one cp per battle. HOWEVER....because ONLY ONE command point can be refunded Agents of vect can cancel a 3 point strategm, refund only ONE point per the faq on a 2-5 roll, AND refund up to one command point to Drukhari. What used to result in no cp loss for the enemy can now cost two cp...resulting in a likely result of the enemy and drukhari losing the SAME NUMBER of points for.....NOTHING!. Way to go GW! You made a cluster**** with the faq....and now we get to wait and see if we're allowed to play FAW....faq as written!

Then you have no idea why they nerfed it.

Players were getting near Infinite CP via WL traits and relics, CWE really couldnt do it very well, but Imperial can.

You would have a Company Commander with Grand Strategist and Kurov's Aquila, a BA Captain with The Veritas Vitae (really you had 3 Captain, 1 with Relic for CP, 1 with Hammer, 1 with Hammer and Relic Angel's Wing, this gave no overwatch and re-roll charges)

Those rules
WL trait and Relic's:

If you used 6cp in your turn, your opponent used 3cp in your turn, and they used 6cp on their turn, for that 1 turn you get 24 Rolls of a 5+ to gain them back, Remember you only used 6 for that full turn, meaning you could gain all yours back (on average you did), there were some games where players went into the game with 12 spendable CP and ended with over 12 left.

There were also ways to do 3 dice per every 1, but that was uncommon and not needed.

When armies have infinite CP's they can use all 10-12 every turn and not care.
Back to top Go down
Into the darkness
Hellion
Into the darkness

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 18:50

Typical GW. How the heck do they not catch this stuff when writing and play testing? It's like they copy and paste and call it a day. Just plain lazy.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2018, 21:27

They had an interview at their HQ, they openly said they are still learning how to handle soup and they had a couple mistakes, but they are starting to learn and understand how to deal with it now.

Honestly, the future looks good (or bad if they think they understand but dont).

Dont forget, when this come out it was b.c new BA codex, there was alread many other Imperial codex's before, and they have to look at all 60-70 WL traits, Relics, Stratagems, etc.. they will over look some for sure.

Having been in positions for older jobs that relayed on reading from many sources, no matter how many people you have, you will always miss something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies   2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k points Dark Eldar with Harlies
Page 1 of 1