THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes Empty
PostSubject: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 11:10

Hi,

I´m having pretty good results with one 10 man Mandrake unit and since i´m going to get a nice deal on 20 more Mandrakes, i´m going all out. I´m thinking of a Vanguard detachment with 3 x 10 Mandrakes...i actually love these dudes in CC also, i´ve had really viable enemy units getting bogged down by the 10 man gang, but in the last game, as the enemy was using the annoying marine shoot-while-you-appear-stratagem, i lost a few models while getting greedy and coming in too close , so learned from that Wink.

Has any one tried this? The order is already set, so i´m hoping for good news people Smile

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 12:10

I have tried this, and before the Reserves changes early in the year they were fantastic.
After the changes they become slightly less good, but still fairly nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Lord Weston
Hellion
Lord Weston

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29 2018, 13:29

I tried this a couple of games ago. It worked really well, I took out a techmarine on a bike some scouts on an objective an assault squad and some characters plus a landspeeder over a couple of turns with them. The caveat is my opponents list was poor and he had a bad game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes   Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next to try, 3 x 10 Mandrakes
Page 1 of 1