THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 05:17

So for some reason, awhile ago I bought an armless Autarch on ebay. I think I just liked the look of him.

But now I find myself in need of another Archon, so my armless character is finally getting his day in the sun.

At the moment, all I've done is magnetise him, and popped a blaster and power-sword-pretending-to-be-a-huskblade on him. Which looks okay, I think.

Any ideas on what else to do with him?

I don't want to carve him up, but I thought maybe chopping off his grenade and replacing it with the Kabalite belt, and maybe putting a cut through the symbol on his helmet.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 05:19

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2010
Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2011
Back to top Go down
TavernerHedris
Slave
TavernerHedris

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 08:04

Add some skulls and ya should be good i recon
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/tavernerhedris/
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 10:37

So here he is, with a tiny bit of work.

I added a phantasm grenade launcher, Kabalite tube thingy and a brace of skulls.
And I thought I would litter his base with the empty helmets of the craftworlders he surely killed when he could no longer hide his multitude of vices

What do people think?

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2013
Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2012
Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2014
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 19:51

File off the Eldar symbol Smile

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2019, 18:31

So I've started painting him, obviously lots of details to still do. But overall, I like his dark look. There are skulls to reattach, but I took them off to do his robe.

And I kinda started painting before the suggestion of filing. So I'll leave the symbols for now, but promise to cover them in the blood of craftworlders.

And his helmet will be yellow I think

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2015
Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2016
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14 2019, 09:21

And may I present, Yu-lua the Mad Autarch of Alaitoc currently in the service of the Kabal of the Flayed Skull

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2018
Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon Img_2017
Back to top Go down
TavernerHedris
Slave
TavernerHedris

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14 2019, 11:46

Excellent! You defo pulled it off i think, thought of any fluff for him? do you think you might make some underlins for him? Would be intresrting to see some Eldar Guardian conversions into Kabalites
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/tavernerhedris/
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14 2019, 22:33

Thanks TavernerHedris! Glad you like him.

I think his fluff will be along the lines of- After seeing centuries worth of pointless battles, seeing hundreds of his Kin perish, following the whims of the Farseers and witnessing the spread of humanity despite it all.

He came to believe the True Kin are the rightful heirs of the Ancient Eldar. They take want they want, kill who they want and follow their own desires.

His soul and spirit stone are now poisoned by his newfound attitude, and he has opened himself up to the full extent of his senses.

Now, in the Flayed Skull Kabal, he has found his place.

I think hahahah. Maybe tidy that fluff up a bit though
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Slave
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14 2019, 22:46

TavernerHedris wrote:
do you think you might make some underlins for him? Would be intresrting to see some Eldar Guardian conversions into Kabalites

I have one differently painted kit bash, and one that will be a Sybarite in the works. But I think I may make a few more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon   Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for making my Autarch look more Archon
Page 1 of 1