THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Advice against thousand sons demon soup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betelgeuse
Slave
Betelgeuse

Advice against thousand sons demon soup Empty
PostSubject: Advice against thousand sons demon soup   Advice against thousand sons demon soup I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2019, 21:46

I’m looking for some advice on how to deal with 1k sons with Arihman, 3DPs PB screen an so forth. Especially the death hex scares me alot since it will make my grotesques really easy to take down.
I,m currently running flayed skull with kabals+venoms; prophet of flesh with talos, wracks screen and grotesques; black heart ravager spearhead btw but don’t mind switching stuff around if you have any great ideas. Would like the list to remain rather TAC sill though.
Back to top Go down
yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

Advice against thousand sons demon soup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice against thousand sons demon soup   Advice against thousand sons demon soup I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2019, 22:38

If you're not using it - Helm of Spite would be a must for me vs 1k sons. You only get the one deny attempt, but triggering perils is golden. You aren't after denying a key power as much as taking out the Psyker with mortal wounds.

Advice against thousand sons demon soup
Page 1 of 1