THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Converting the sitting raider warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchonSorrin
Slave
ArchonSorrin

Converting the sitting raider warrior Empty
PostSubject: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2019, 17:02

Hello fellow Archons,

I have had a lot of great success converting the standing warriors on the raiders however I have continued to struggle to find a way to use the sitting one. Does anyone have any suggestions or found a use for the model? I'd hate to see it go to waste!
Back to top Go down
Karr4x
Hellion
Karr4x

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2019, 13:29

Actually it's quite simple. What I did was to go outside and find small rocks, and then I picked the most appropriate ones to serve as blocks. I thought that the resulting dymanic poses were perfect for commanding units, so I assembled the miniatures as Dracons.

Here is the picture : https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/04/5/1548422429-img-20190125-140256.jpg
Back to top Go down
Karr4x
Hellion
Karr4x

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2019, 13:43

Oh ... I'm sorry, I've just realised that I had not understood what you meant by 'the sitting one'.  
Well, for 'the sitting one', I share your struggle, I haven't had any good idea on how to convert it.
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2019, 23:32

Which one is the sitting one?
Back to top Go down
Karr4x
Hellion
Karr4x

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 00:06

Gizamaluke wrote:
Which one is the sitting one?

I think we are talking about this guy :

Converting the sitting raider warrior 1548461117-raider
Back to top Go down
ArchonSorrin
Slave
ArchonSorrin

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 00:43

Ya that guy! Brilliant! Thanks for posting the pic!
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2019, 09:27

I'll have a play around later think I've got a few of them unbuilt and will report back!
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2019, 13:09

mine sits on a dead chaos space marine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Converting the sitting raider warrior   Converting the sitting raider warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Converting the sitting raider warrior
Page 1 of 1