THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

[1850] 18 Command Points! Poison Tongue Re-deploy, Flayed Skull Guns, Wyches Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boblikesoup
Slave

[1850] 18 Command Points! Poison Tongue Re-deploy, Flayed Skull Guns, Wyches Fury  Empty
PostSubject: [1850] 18 Command Points! Poison Tongue Re-deploy, Flayed Skull Guns, Wyches Fury    [1850] 18 Command Points! Poison Tongue Re-deploy, Flayed Skull Guns, Wyches Fury  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2019, 18:48

This is my first list in 7 years after returning to the Dark City, so please please let me know if this list is legal and how to optimize it for competitive play.

6 Characters, 63 Infantry, 7 Vehicles, 3 Jet Bikes. 25 independent units
18 Command Points

Battalion Poisoned Tongue
Archon w/ Blast Pistol and Huskblade
Drazhar

Kabalites x5. Blaster
Kabalites x5
Kabalites x5

Incubi x5 [Raider]

Scourges x8. x4 Haywire Blasters. Agonizer/Power Lance. [Deep Strike into cover + save strategem]

Raider w/ Disintegrator Cannon. Splinter Racks
Raider w/ Disintegrator Cannon
Raider w/ Disintegrator Cannon
Venom
Venom

Battalion Flayed Skulls

Kabalites x10 Splinter Cannon. Phantasm Grenade Launcher [Raider w/ Racks]
Kabalites x5 Blaster
Kabalites x5

Ravager x3 Disintegrators
Ravager x3 Dark Lances

Battalion Cult of Strife
Leliath Hesperax
Succubus w/ Shardnet & Impaler (Separate Raider from Leliath)

Wyches x5 Razorflails. Power Sword. Phantasm Grenade Launcher [Raider]
Wyches x5 Razorflails
Wyches x5 Razorflails

Reavers x3 Power sword. Grav Talon. Heat lance

The strategy is to use the Poisoned Tongue re-deploy stratagem on 3 of transports with all the units in them after seeing who gets first turn to rush with a heavy flank against a flat-footed enemy without combat targets. Keep 5x5 foot-sloggers in my deployment zone to swarm deep strikers and seize objectives. Have x2 unassigned venoms and 2x5 Flayed Skull Kabalites and 2x5 Wyches that would be good targets depending on the enemy.
I haven't decided the drugs, Warlord, or Artifact (x3) yet because I wanted to know if this is legal and viable. Maybe use a web-way gate for the Ravagers because they can't redeploy. Thinking I should maybe drop a Venom for weapon upgrades and a couple more Incubi or Wyches in the Raiders. I know Drahzar and Incubi are under-powered for a competitive list, but I like their models too much  Razz Considering a Tantalus actually because as a Poiston Kabal unit it would be a really effective way to re-deploy troops with the stratagem.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

[1850] 18 Command Points! Poison Tongue Re-deploy, Flayed Skull Guns, Wyches Fury
Page 1 of 1