THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flayed_Heart_Kabal
Hellion

Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list   Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2012, 17:23

So, in my quest to build a final list for the upcoming summer of tournaments, I have, through much playtesting and playing, I have gotten it about as optimized as I think I can, to suit my playstyle. Here it is in all of its glory:

Lady Malys
Haemonculus with Venom Blade
Haemonculus
3 Trueborn with 3 blasters, venom with 2 splinter cannons
8 Wyches with haywires, hydra gauntlets, hekatrix with agonizer, raider with flickerfield
8 Wyches with haywires, hydra gauntlets, hekatrix with agonizer, raider with flickerfield
5 Warriors with Blaster, Raider with Flickerfield
5 Warriors with Blaster, venom with 2 Splinter cannons
5 Warriors with Blaster, venom with 2 Splinter cannons
Ravager with Flickerfield
Ravager with Flickerfield
Razorwing with Flickerfield

Total: 1,850 on the dot. So, 23 Darklight shots, 60 Splinter shots, and 4 Strength 6 Large blasts form a lot of shooting power, and 2 squads of Wyches help in CC. Only thing I could see changing is taking out Malys for another squad of warriors in a venom. So, thoughts?

Keeping it evil since 2010.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list   Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2012, 17:38

Keep the Lady! I think that her redeployment rule will really help you counter your opponent's deployment well. This is really a strong list. Some would suggest taking shardnets of the hydra gauntlets, but I like to use my Wyche squads as blenders also rather than tar pits.

Have you played this list? Curious to see how it does Twisted Evil Is the plan to put the Lady and Haemi together in a Wyche unit?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list   Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2012, 18:20

Assuming the lady and one heamy go in 1 unit of wyches, i would ditch the WW in both units. The one without malys gets an extra body while the remaining points are added to the points from the venom blade (from the haemy) for enhanced sails on the wych raiders

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list   Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Flayed heart 1850 points, most likely final tournament list
Page 1 of 1