THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thealchemist
Slave

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye   Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2019, 14:09

Deep within one of the largest and most prestigious Pleasure Districts of Commoragh; where only the wealthiest denizens of the Dark City can afford to sate their appetites, lies Borioe. The “Theatre House” of the Cult of the Bloody Harem. Lead by The Solar Sisters,Marza, Venus, and Sa’tun Solaris, identical triplets and Succubi. These sisters together run one of the most popular “Theatre House” in Commargh, second only to Arenas like the Crucibael. Borioe produces the finest and most skilled Artisans to perform in the arenas, the “theatre” and private ceremonies for the most elite of clients.
The sisters were once daughters of a very ancient and Noble House. They grew up never wanting for anything until the Revolution of Vect. Their House was fell victim to the uprising and was completely destroyed. The Sisters were sold into slavery to different arenas on the most distant edges of Commoragh. A cruel fate their enemies hoped would see them die alone and miserable.
However, the fates had different plans for the lost daughters of the Solaris House. Due to there superior bloodline and upbringing, the sisters not only survived in the Arenas, but thrived. All attaining great power within their own right and each attaining very powerful artifacts as rewards for their victories.Thanks to the help, at the time, to an upstart Dracon named simply Jagh, the Sisters were re-united.
Archon Jagh “the One Eyed King” is considered a pimp, and sleaze, even by Druhkari standards. Not the greatest warrior he owes his success to his “charm’ and ability to know what others want. He is somehow always able to attain the object of others’ desires, right before they are able too. Placing himself in the position to gain from others all the time. He is happy to play the “background”, his Kabal is mainly supported by the ridiculously expensive Pleasure Barges he charters during the Bloody Harems’ Realspace Raids. Providing small units of Kabalites and long range fire to support the Cult.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0911
Marza Succubus of Outrider Detachment

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0912

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0910
"Geisha" themed wyches
Back to top Go down
thealchemist
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye   Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2019, 14:22

This is essential just a thread for the development and exploration of my Cult/Kabal the lore the models the KITBASHING (which is by far my fav thing to do) Here's some stuff for my first photo dump
Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0916
start of my "Geisha" themed Wyches

Kabalites of the Lustful Eye
Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0913

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye Img_0914
Back to top Go down
TheWailingKing
Slave
TheWailingKing

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye   Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2019, 08:09

Beautiful. I would be pleased to slay mon keigh with such an illustrious ally
Back to top Go down
thealchemist
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye   Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15 2019, 21:59

TheWailingKing wrote:
Beautiful. I would be pleased to slay mon keigh with such an illustrious ally
i appreciate it
I recently decided to convert some grots and a Haemi changing my list up a bit
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/20/05/52/05/img_2412.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/20/05/52/05/img_2411.jpg
Liquifier Gun i wont actually be running
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/20/05/52/05/img_2410.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye   Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Bloody Harem/Kabal of the Lustful Eye
Page 1 of 1