THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wych question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raidersrock
Slave
Raidersrock

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2019, 04:00

I am assembling a group of wyches. What is the little boomerang like weapon that they can hold in one hand. Kind of like starlord weapon in guardians of galaxy
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2019, 04:13

Just a hinky looking close combat weapon. No special rules for it. (Kind of like the chain hook thing.)

Rules wise it's just a hekatarii blade.
Back to top Go down
Raidersrock
Slave
Raidersrock

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2019, 06:10

So is it ok to use as my hekatrix hekatarii blade to differentiate it for tournament use? Still considered wysiwyg?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2019, 06:17

Definitely! That's what it's there for!

Generally speaking, when it comes to generic close combat weapons (chainswords, hekatarii blades, harlequin swords, glimmersteel blades, haemonculus tools) no one cares if you swap them around.

I've got wyches rocking the spear arms from the harpooners from the raider kit, and I've used wych arms all over the place (I love putting those trailing chain arms on hellions or reavers). The haemonculus gutting hook arms also look damn sweet on wych bodies.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2019, 13:24

The only weapons from the wytch box that actually count as something is the agonizer, power sword, shardnet & impaler, hydra gauntlets, and razorflails. Everything else are just hekatarii blades of some variety and you're free to use them how you want.

Slave

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitimeMon May 20 2019, 16:15

full of horror enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wych question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wych question    Wych question  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wych question
Page 1 of 1