THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Another new Archon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breadhead
Slave
Breadhead

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2019, 10:50

Hi all!

I recently got bitten by the Dark Eldar (Drukhari?!) bug again when a friend mentioned he had bought some Space Wolves.
I haven't played 40k since 3rd Ed, when I played mainly Deathwing and a bit of Dark Eldar.
I originally started my 40K journey with RT/2nd Ed (Dark Angels) and a lot of Epic (when it was called Space Marine I think).
Had a lot of time away from the hobby but never been able to completely shake the love of GW. I played Warmachine for a few years and I'm looking forward to rolling handfuls of dice once again Smile

I'll probably mainly be reading here to pick up tips, planning to post a project log as well to try and keep me motivated in painting my army up.

See ya around!
Back to top Go down
Serpent Fly
Hellion
Serpent Fly

Another new Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new Archon   Another new Archon I_icon_minitimeTue May 14 2019, 10:33

Welcome to Commorragh! I know the siren call of GW games well. Good luck with your new kabal/cult/coven!
Back to top Go down

Another new Archon
Page 1 of 1