THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

A new agent of Vect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axmar
Slave
Axmar

A new agent of Vect Empty
PostSubject: A new agent of Vect   A new agent of Vect I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2019, 14:32

Hello,
I'm a Drukhari competitive player living in France, I've brought Dark Elves to 3 tournaments already and I plan to do a few training games in ETC format, for those who know it.

I fell in love with the 3rd editions model when I was a kid, and when the 8th edition came out, I took the opportunity to make them my main competitive army.

I usually run a Kabal/Coven army with ravagers, razorwings and grotesques. I like simple lists with some redundancy, and I'm considering removing the coven part to bring raiders, kabalites with shredders and scourges with haywire to maximize the fire power.

Grotesques and Talos are indeed very tanky, but require some additional skills as all melee units do (moving them, pile in, keeping the auras, etc) , I've had some success with them but the play style is not very eldar-like in my opinion.

Cheers,
Axmar

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: A new agent of Vect   A new agent of Vect I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2019, 15:15

Welcome!

Serpent Fly
Hellion
Serpent Fly

PostSubject: Re: A new agent of Vect   A new agent of Vect I_icon_minitimeTue May 14 2019, 10:23

Welcome to Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new agent of Vect   A new agent of Vect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new agent of Vect
Page 1 of 1