THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Vexator mask questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Count de Money
Slave
Count de Money

Vexator mask questions Empty
PostSubject: Vexator mask questions   Vexator mask questions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06 2019, 20:24

Hi. Maybe my reading comprehension skills have deserted me but I can't find an answer to a couple of questions.

1. If my vexator mask haemonculus chooses an enemy unit to fight last, that can only be countered by them having a fight first ability or spending 2 cp on the counter offensive strategem. Am I correct so far?

2. Does the mask also affect heroic intervention? If so, could the counter offensive strategem be used to allow heroic intervention?
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: Vexator mask questions   Vexator mask questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07 2019, 04:14

For the first, yes, definitely.

For the second... I think so? It sounds correct, but I'd have to read up on rules to make sure.

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Vexator mask questions   Vexator mask questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07 2019, 09:03

1. Counter Offensive counters the Vexator mask entirely, allowing the unit its used on to interrupt the normal and fight at any point. Fight First abilities don't, instead cancelling both abilities so the unit in question will fight as normal. From the Vexator Mask: "If the unit has an ability that allows it to fight first in the fight phase, it instead fights as if it did not have this ability."

2. The mask would have no effect on the actual Heroic Intervention itself, and neither would Counter Offensive. Heroic Intervention is a move which happens at the end of the Charge Phase. A unit which does a Heroic Intervention does not count as charging, but can be activated as normal after all chargers have fought. At the start of the Fight phase, that unit would be eligible to be effected by the Vexator Mask as normal.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vexator mask questions   Vexator mask questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vexator mask questions
Page 1 of 1