THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Most current and collect FAQ information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iliad
Slave
Iliad

Most current and collect FAQ information Empty
PostSubject: Most current and collect FAQ information   Most current and collect FAQ information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2019, 21:26

Hi,
I'm making my first go at Dark Eldar in 8th and I cannot see where the points increase to Venoms occured. Battlescribe gives me one total and the Codex gives me another.

Can anyone give me a definitive list of FAQs or changes to my Codex so I can add the changes to my book? I feel as if the Codex is unreliable..

I've looked at the April errata and Drukhari errata and see no points increase. Am I blind?

Thanks.!
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Most current and collect FAQ information   Most current and collect FAQ information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2019, 21:50

Battlescribe and the Codex have the same points cost for Venoms (65-75), but you might have missed that Battlescribe automatically adds in the cost of the base Splinter Cannon.

All the FAQs and errata are here but Battlescribe is pretty accurate for Dark Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Iliad
Slave
Iliad

PostSubject: Re: Most current and collect FAQ information   Most current and collect FAQ information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2019, 21:53

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking at my Codex right now and it's definitely the latest codex. It says Venom 55 points?
Back to top Go down
Iliad
Slave
Iliad

PostSubject: Re: Most current and collect FAQ information   Most current and collect FAQ information I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2019, 21:56

Wait, I take it the obligatory splinter cannon wasn't priced into that.

My bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most current and collect FAQ information   Most current and collect FAQ information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most current and collect FAQ information
Page 1 of 1