THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Drazhar warlord and free relic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

Drazhar warlord and free relic  Empty
PostSubject: Drazhar warlord and free relic    Drazhar warlord and free relic  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24 2019, 09:40

So if I make drazhar my warlord do I get to pick a free relic for another hq? According to the rules in the codex I should since he is a drukhari warlord but battlescribe doesn't let me pick the freebrelic for my archon so I wanted to make sure maybe I'm missing something?
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar warlord and free relic    Drazhar warlord and free relic  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24 2019, 13:21

There shouldn't be anything stopping you giving a Relic to a Drukhari Character, even with Drazhar as your Warlords. Named Characters having their equipment doesn't stop it, so I suspect this is merely a fault with Battlescribe. Which happens. A lot.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar warlord and free relic    Drazhar warlord and free relic  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24 2019, 14:41

Squidmaster wrote:
There shouldn't be anything stopping you giving a Relic to a Drukhari Character, even with Drazhar as your Warlords. Named Characters having their equipment doesn't stop it, so I suspect this is merely a fault with Battlescribe. Which happens. A lot.

yeah guessed as much... Thx alot ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drazhar warlord and free relic    Drazhar warlord and free relic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drazhar warlord and free relic
Page 1 of 1