THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers? Empty
PostSubject: Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers?   Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02 2019, 18:51

First of all, I never really read any of the Ynnari rules, because I didn't want to lose our obsessions. And as far as I understood, including Ynnari units always meant losing obsessions. Or did I misunderstand?

But, I was reading through Phoenix Rising, and I read that when you decide to include Yvraine, the Visarch or the Yncarne, you can choose to remain Drukhari. (As long as there are no named characters or Coven units in that same detachment).

So, in short, can I have an Alliance of Agony (so including a Coven detachment), and put Yvraine in my Kabal detachment, and still keep my <Kabal> keyword? (Or in any Cult detachment that does not have Lelith)

Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers?   Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02 2019, 19:20

Gelmir wrote:
So, in short, can I have an Alliance of Agony (so including a Coven detachment), and put Yvraine in my Kabal detachment, and still keep my <Kabal> keyword? (Or in any Cult detachment that does not have Lelith)

Yep.
Back to top Go down

Can pure Drukhari now have Psychers?
Page 1 of 1