THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The chronos really improved?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
velaresh
Hellion
velaresh

The chronos really improved? Empty
PostSubject: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13 2019, 12:01

I see the cost reduction of the chronos and how they would improve in theory with DT. But my question do you see them in a competitive game? I put on a practice list 2 in a squad with DT and EC. They didn't kill much, they just absorbed damage like a talos. He had 3 talos, ravagers, venons and raiders. The Cronos only killed drones and fire warriors , the randon shots sucks.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Wych
DevilDoll

PostSubject: Re: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13 2019, 12:09

the Cronos sucks imo and no amount of point drops will fix that, it needs a rule overhaul
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13 2019, 12:34

It's super cheap, tho it doesn't fill the same roll as a Talos in anyway, it has its own roll. To be super cheap for meat on the table, now its able to hurt primaris so it is ideal for many players.

In reality, the DT version is a rock, paper, scissor unit, against Tau its better off as PoF.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13 2019, 17:26

1 Cronos is good into 1 archetype. No matter the Obsession, it's just good per se.

Nothing more. The DT version it's bad anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19 2019, 04:02

I mean is the cronos good? No, with it's current rules it's not really ever going to be spectacular. It's not completely awful though, if you take just the spirit probe (ignore the vortex, waste of pts), you're getting yourself a pretty cheap talos body with the only aura that effects all Drukhari units, and in an assault focused list it's not half bad. I'm going to be playing around with 1 cronos in casual games simply because I want to throw it on the table, but I'd still leave it out of competitive lists.

PostSubject: Re: The chronos really improved?   The chronos really improved? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chronos really improved?
Page 1 of 1