THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

"Arm all disintegrators!"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braden Campbell
Kabalite Warrior
Braden Campbell

"Arm all disintegrators!" Empty
PostSubject: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitimeFri May 29 2020, 16:21

With 9th ed on the horizon, and the Necrons looking to become both a major foe in terms of storyline and player popularity, this old Archon is wondering if its time to simply put dissies on every Raider & Ravager...?
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitimeFri May 29 2020, 18:16

Braden Campbell wrote:
With 9th ed on the horizon, and the Necrons looking to become both a major foe in terms of storyline and player popularity, this old Archon is wondering if its time to simply put dissies on every Raider & Ravager...?

It's too soon to know. So many things can/will change
Back to top Go down
False Son
Sybarite
False Son

PostSubject: Re: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitimeFri May 29 2020, 18:33

As opposed to Dark Lances? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitimeFri May 29 2020, 22:59

Braden Campbell wrote:

I thought we already were. Razz

JackKnife01
Sybarite
JackKnife01

PostSubject: Re: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2020, 08:28

As it stands, I have one Raider with Dark Lance and three with diss. I just wanted a bit more anti-tank and that Raider has Incubi with it. Thus, the point of that Raider is too soften-or try to-the potential charge target. However, if I don't run that, I bring all diss. The anti-infantry is too valuable and ninth seems more favorable to infantry and assaults with the minimum requirement for a table. Especially, with how powerful White Scar bike squads are going to be if you are on a shorter table.

Against bikes, I would prefer Diss than DL.

Side note: This potentially means that Reavers are going to be better than they are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Arm all disintegrators!"   "Arm all disintegrators!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Arm all disintegrators!"
Page 1 of 1