THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Getting back to Commorragh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

Getting back to Commorragh Empty
PostSubject: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05 2020, 11:03

Hi forum

Passed a while since I visited these pages; few years ago I had a small army but due to financial and health problems I had to quit the hobby and sell almost everything...but those problems are now solved fortunally and a good friend o'mine bought the necron half of Indomitus, asking me to give a try to 9th ed.
I'm more a roleplayer than a wargamer but getting back to the hobby intrigues me, especially the idea of wearing again the role of my alter ego Archon and rebuild my Kabal.
So, I'm glad to be back in this forum and to rejoin my dark kin, I'll look for your wisdom and help Wink

Thanks all

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05 2020, 12:40

Welcome back to the Dark City fellow Archon.

Be sure to employ the help of a local Haemonculus, they are quite good this edition (in adition to the whole "bringing you back to life after an unsuccessful raid")
Back to top Go down
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05 2020, 20:18

Thanks, heard about that; seems talos and grots became pretty popular; prolly I'll have a trip to a Incubus Shrine too...some say that Drazhar beheaded Jain Zar

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06 2020, 20:26

Drazhar is a beast, no doubt.

The knee-jerk reaction was that Grots would be terrible, but peoples opinion (mine included) is starting to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Snorri
Hellion
Snorri

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2020, 11:45

Are they so good? First of all I'll need a codex

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2020, 13:45

Hard to say, the Meta is still evolving with 9th just released a month ago.

Watch some BatReps on Youtube, and play some games. Would love to have another voice in the discussion!

And ya, you should get the Codex. We may be getting a new codex in the next 6 months (my personal opinion based on no facts whatsoever), so if you need to you could get by on Battlescribe in the meantime if money is short
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to Commorragh   Getting back to Commorragh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back to Commorragh
Page 1 of 1