THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MORA
Slave

Old time player. new found love of dark eldar. Empty
PostSubject: Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.   Old time player. new found love of dark eldar. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 23:25

Hello all, I am MORA.

I started a long time ago with chaos when I was 9. I stopped playing for a few year's.Stopped threw middle/high school. Started college and go back into 40k. I started back up with the assault on black reach. Myself picking SM and my buddy with Orcs. After choosing many themes for the marines I settled with the red scorpions. I felt I needed to stop once I hit 2000 pts with about 1000pts worth of stuff to mix it up if I wanted to. Once the Dark Eldar Battle force came out I was already thinking about eldar but choose the DE instead.

After all that And a few months of painting The Kabal of Dark Massacre walked the streets of Commorragh.
Much love was put into this force. I just love the rules and fluff and the war gear.

SHORT VERSION: Hello all!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.   Old time player. new found love of dark eldar. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08 2011, 03:07

Hello back to you!
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.   Old time player. new found love of dark eldar. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08 2011, 18:52

Hi MORA, you chose right, the True Kin are much more fun!

Glad to have you here in TDC, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.   Old time player. new found love of dark eldar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old time player. new found love of dark eldar.
Page 1 of 1