THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Dark Eldar Player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeterna
Kabalite Warrior
Aeterna

New Dark Eldar Player Empty
PostSubject: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 01:07

I've seen 40k time to time, began as a tau, and slowly but surely began to enjoy DE a lot more. Stumbled upon this site, and helped cement that idea. Looking forward to becoming common here and hopefully becoming a great DE player.

"Hear our call children of the void, listen to the screams of your brothers and sisters, see the raining ash from your home. Do you have what it takes to stand back up, or will you fall like so many before you."
                                                                                                      -  Zorev Norterus, Archon of the Immortal Eclipse
                Kabal of the Immortal Eclipse | Coven of the Shadow Flesh | Cult of the Black Rage
Back to top Go down
PowerFromPain71
Hellion
PowerFromPain71

New Dark Eldar Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dark Eldar Player   New Dark Eldar Player I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11 2014, 02:55

Hello there. I think I've already written on an army list you've posted up. I've tried a couple different armies in 40K and I've ended up with DE because I found them extra challenging. Hope you get a lot of tips to help build your own army. Good luck and welcome to the Dark City.
Back to top Go down

New Dark Eldar Player
Page 1 of 1