THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Insight after some games in 9th

Go down 
+8
dumpeal
sweetbacon
DevilDoll
amishprn86
albions-angel
sekac
Kalmah
SERAFF
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Insight after some games in 9th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insight after some games in 9th   Insight after some games in 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2020, 16:43

Cerve wrote:
Is it something "new"? I remember that in 5' ed Codex Vect never fight in his life, but he always used minions for that. If that's something new, it is another example of terrible BG writing Sad

To be fair, "leading troops" doesn't mean actively fighting. But he went on the battlefield. Which is something.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

Insight after some games in 9th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insight after some games in 9th   Insight after some games in 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2020, 16:54

Skulnbonz wrote:
Soulless Samurai wrote:
Out of curiosity, how are you guys handling allies?

I ask because towards the end of 8th, I had an idea for a themed army that was going to be a mix of DE and Harlequins, with the latter representing various Mandrake-like daemons.

However, it seems like this idea is going to be rather screwed by the new rules for Allies, because I'll be penalised for including a Harlequin detachment (fine), and then penalised again if I want to include more than one DE subfaction.

Don't bet on it. I heard Marines are all being lumped together in one book. There has been talk about combining the Eldar/ Dark Eldar/ Harlies in one book for years.
This may be the time they do it.

I'm doubtful of this. Marines can get mostly combined into one book because they're literally all running the same fundamental units, the Eldar factions don't get that.

Then again the 2nd edition Eldar Codex happily had four factions alongside each other in a single book, so who knows.
Back to top Go down

Insight after some games in 9th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2