THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Importance of having a Psychic Phase

Go down 
+6
SCP Yeeman
fisheyes
Kalmah
Soulless Samurai
False Son
Oaka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2020, 13:48

Im sure we will also get some sort of MW mechanic to bring us in line with that.

I could see the current Haemonculi strat where they do the once per game MW bomb turned into a unit ability. IIRC, the fluff is that they have a grenade made out of tortured wrathbone. Everyone else can bring multiple grenades, not sure why the Haemonculi cant seem to find space to clip on a second one.
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2020, 14:11

fisheyes wrote:
Im sure we will also get some sort of MW mechanic to bring us in line with that.

I could see the current Haemonculi strat where they do the once per game MW bomb turned into a unit ability. IIRC, the fluff is that they have a grenade made out of tortured wrathbone. Everyone else can bring multiple grenades, not sure why the Haemonculi cant seem to find space to clip on a second one.

It's not made from torture wraithbone. It's made from tortured psycker. Those are rare in Commoragh.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2020, 17:34

Oh. What am I thinking of? Maybe the fluff changed over the years, I vividly recall reading something about wraithbone absorbing a bunch of suffering and being used on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2020, 19:33

fisheyes wrote:

That might be nice too, but I wasn't actually thinking of the Mortal Wound ability. I was thinking of the debuff (where you can stop them interacting with an objective, stop them overwatching and make them fight last, or halve their Advance and Charge rolls).

dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06 2020, 19:53

fisheyes wrote:
Oh. What am I thinking of? Maybe the fluff changed over the years, I vividly recall reading something about wraithbone absorbing a bunch of suffering and being used on the battlefield.

You're thinking of the soul-seeking ammunitions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importance of having a Psychic Phase   Importance of having a Psychic Phase - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importance of having a Psychic Phase
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2