THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help me make a good list of 1500 pts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sworsus
Slave
Sworsus

Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  Empty
PostSubject: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14 2020, 18:56

Hello habitants of Commorragh, in february I bought the PoisonBlade Raiding Force (the battleforce box), and now and then I've been buying other stuff I like, right now, I have:

HQ
1xArchon
1xDrazhar
1xHaemonculos
Troop
20xKabalites
5xWracks
Elites
5xGrotesques
Heavy Support
1xRavager
2xTalos (magnetized so I can play them like Cronos)
Flyer
1xRazorwing Jetfighter
Transport
1xRaider
1xVenom

So, with all that, I did some lists but I cant see a good synergy to make with that, can you help me make one? (1500 pts)

Last edited by Sworsus on Thu Oct 15 2020, 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 13:03

You will want to try to build a triple patrol (called a Realspace Raiding Force, which is Dark Eldar only). Based on your troops, it would probably be 2x Kabals and a Coven

Archon
5 Warriors

Drazhar
5 Warriors

Haemonculus
5 Wracks

(this is about 500 points)

Then you throw in some flavor. You have a good number of Grotesques and Talos. Use all of those. Ravager is also great. Razorwing can do some work, same with your two transports.

10 Grotesques
2 Talos
Ravager (Dissintegration Cannons)
Razorwing

That is about another 1000 points. That would roughly be your list.

Make sure you remember to use our Power From Pain table for the re-roll charges on Turn 2 and the 2+ WS on Turn 3 (especially for your Coven monsters). Also try to write down our 5-6 good stratagems before the battle so you remember those too (they are here in the Forum somewhere).

Then you need to get in some practice! Dont get discouraged if you lose your first 3-4 games, DE is a very hard army to play. You need to lose a few games so you learn what NOT to do Razz

Sworsus and Kalmah like this post

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 14:36

Moving this to Army Lists as not a rules question - Count Adhemar

Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 15:30

and don't forget to play the objectives before even thinking on going face to face with the opponent.
I don't know what you will face, but as of late our firepower is not that great, but our speed is the key!

Sworsus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sworsus
Slave
Sworsus

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 17:10

fisheyes wrote:

10 Grotesques

I edit the post, I only have 5 grotesques, I need to use all the minis I have ( I think), also, thank you, I'm always picking engaged on all fronts bc we have a lot of mobility and is easy to get 3 points every round, I strugle a bit woth the other 2. I thought about 1 kabal of the black heart and a flayed skull, also a prophets of flesh to get a flesh wall. I dont know where to put the raider and venom, in flayed skull or black heart.

Thanks for the advices, I've already play against Iron Hands (pretty tanky army), custodes (impossible to kill with poison weopons Sad ), and chaos (this one was pretty easy, I was first and kill about 500 points in my first turn)
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16 2020, 12:47

5 Grots are fine, just throw in your transports. I would recomend your next purchases to be either more Grots (generally converted from other GW miniatures) or more Venoms. Both work best once you reach a "saturation point". Grots are probably better because they dont give up secondaries (2VP per venom if the enemy chooses Bring It Down).

All 3 of those armies HATE our Disintegration Cannons that come on the Raider and Ravager. Make sure you are bringing as many as possible to the party Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me make a good list of 1500 pts    Help me make a good list of 1500 pts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me make a good list of 1500 pts
Page 1 of 1