THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)

Go down 
+8
Skulnbonz
ursvamp
amishprn86
Soulless Samurai
Denegaar
sweetbacon
Silverglade
DARK_ARCHON_GAZ_NZ
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
velaresh
Hellion
velaresh

Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)   Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2020, 22:02

[quote="ursvamp"]I really hope the 6+++ goes away.
Not that it isn't useful, but because it is bad game design.

The design behind Drukhari is that we are a fragile army that compensates with good offensive power (through speed/quickness and damage)

FNP is not useful? In such a fragile army that does not play horde it is very useful. The drukhari remain fast and maneuverable, the current problem is lack of lethality.
Back to top Go down
JRG
Hellion
JRG

PostSubject: Re: Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)   Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15 2020, 07:46

Who said FNP isn't useful, I know Drukhari are famous for their double speak but I think everyone here speaks plainly enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)   Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23 2020, 19:41

I hope that PfP table still affect the "body" of the Drukhari, and the weapons.

For shooting improvments I would like to see new weaponry, and just straight buffs on weapons.
But PfP should effect the bio of the Drukhari, his physical skills. Like Vampires-With-Guns, where the blood is the pain.
Maybe we can argue about +1 WS or some reroll ability, but no better Ap on guns or similar. Imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)   Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death guard feel no pain changed (drukhari going to be similar?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2