THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000pt list after faq

Go down 
+3
Dreadblizzaard
sekac
Oaka
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

2000pt list after faq - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt list after faq   2000pt list after faq - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21 2021, 18:05

Lol, I was being hyperbolic regarding 19 getting killed. I think you get my meaning.

Orcs are not in my local meta (only played against them once in 7th), perhaps they have some shinanagins that I am unaware of.

I still think for the point cost, Wracks more than hold their own.

Some smart positioning in waves should be able to move-block and tie up their stuff for multiple turns. And again, if they dont wipe the Wrack squad it will be back to full health next turn (assuming you survive moral).

But YMMV. I dont really want everyone jumping to Dark Eldar and filling tables with waves of Wracks (maybe that will be my thing). If it doesn't appeal to you, then you do what makes you happy.

Its a big galaxy, and we are all here to have some fun raiding the lesser races Wink
Back to top Go down
ferrusmanus
Hellion
ferrusmanus

2000pt list after faq - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt list after faq   2000pt list after faq - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21 2021, 23:53

thank for all the reply i'll do some try.
i think in a minmax meta wrach now are almost viable (but lock in a POF detachment so no DT) not overpowered but..viable and is a great news.
When the codex would be released i can try some mixed dethachment if they do someting about this problem of 3 codex in one, now i am locked in 2 DT dethachment and one witch cult for razorwing flow sceen spam.

Back to top Go down

2000pt list after faq
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2