THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
czechwizard
Slave
czechwizard

Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest Empty
PostSubject: Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest   Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2021, 08:20

Hell oh everybody amidst the Coronavirus Plannedemic and hysteria upon us ! To calm you the F down, it must be noted that I'm only the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest from SERIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, no matter it's not over or ever will be. I need some time to find out what this forum is all about and how I can contribute to it. So we will see. I'd be very glad if you all give me some clues about what to do here, what to discuss, etc. I would appreciate some simplified "precise & concise" guides as the New World Order, including high-tech and social media, is a bit too complex for me old school. Thank you.

Klaivex
fisheyes

Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest   Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03 2021, 15:16

Welcome to the Dark City.

Feel free to contribute as much or as little as you want. This is a forum dedicated to talking about all the aspects of Drukhari, either game play or fluff.

Hard to offend people who spend hundreds/thousands of dollars on plastic torture elves (in space)

Dracon_Wern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hails the ex dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest
Page 1 of 1