THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Best Suсcubus Loadout

Go down 
+9
False Son
Oaka
Azdrubael
Dalamar
sweetbacon
Count Adhemar
fisheyes
HERO
Skulnbonz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

Best Suсcubus Loadout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Suсcubus Loadout   Best Suсcubus Loadout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03 2021, 01:00

Dark Elf Dave wrote:

The fundamental problem with the standard Glaive is thats its D1. There are two relics that replace the Glaive and provide D2 so both of those are solid options for relics.

If you don’t want to go for a relic upgrade as you mentioned then you are stuck at D1. At that point you have two options. A more defensive Succubus that’s harder to hit or deals mortals wounds back from saving throws or you go for a build that ups the number of attacks.

You could consider a Cursed Blade Succubus +1S, with the Quicksilver Trait for +2A and then take +1A from drugs. That gives you 9 S6 attacks so wounding GEQ on 2’s. That still leaves room for a relic.

9 attacks certainly isn't anything to sneeze at.

I'll admit, though, I also kinda want to take that Cursed Blade trait. Dealing Mortal Wounds to enemies for every successful save seems pretty fun.

HERO wrote:

So... there's this annoying succubus from Strife (again!) that's -1 hit and wound, AND you have a Relic that can halve their attacks AND your attacks always hit.

Seems.. annoying Razz

Oh wow, -1 to hit and to wound. That's also nice.

Man, Succubi really did get all the love in this book. Razz

Best Suсcubus Loadout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2