THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers back to 10 points?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

Reavers back to 10 points? Empty
PostSubject: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 17:06

So ive got a tournament this weekend. Battle Scribe has Reavers at 10 points. The Codex has them at 10 points. And now the GW app has them at 10 points.

Sooooo guess they are 10 points now?
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 17:26

pretty confusing cause on the Warhammer community website, in the FAQs, they are still 20pts.......i've heard that the only legal document are the FAQs cause they're available to anyone........don't know if this is true....but i had the same thinking as you when looking at the codex and the App

sweetbacon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 18:16

Ya the FAQ for the munitorum field manual should now be overridden by the new codex rules wise. The App did say 20 points before the codex came out but they changed it back to 10 points.

Really this is pissing me off and GW could clear this up with a quick FAQ but now I have to decide to gimp my army by 90 points or not.

I mean is this really that hard?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 19:50

I think this is something you're going to have to check with the TO. I think we all know that they're 20 points but when GW can't get their own facts straight there will likely be arguments.

Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 20:57

Count Adhemar wrote:
I think this is something you're going to have to check with the TO. I think we all know that they're 20 points but when GW can't get their own facts straight there will likely be arguments.

Yep I am doing that now. If I were to walk into a GT right now I am thinking they are 10 points until it gets FAQ's. Its the old rule of follow the latest publication.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers back to 10 points?   Reavers back to 10 points? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers back to 10 points?
Page 1 of 1